This Whitepaper provides a detailed assessment of why American
manufacturers struggle with Continuous Improvement implementations such as
Lean, Six Sigma, Agile Manufacturing and other initiatives. It discusses
how a factory's Operating System, which consists of all of the policies,
practices, management protocols, and other systematic processes are
designed to meet immediate production needs but don't support Continuous
It covers topics such as:
- People not being accountable for their area of responsibility
- Issues that could have easily been resolved being allowed to evolve into expensive problems
- Improper machine operation driving up manufacturing costs
- People having conflicting opinions about the biggest areas of opportunity
- Implementing solutions that don't sufficiently capture the improvement opportunity
- ...and many more
It also provides a solution that helps manufacturing leaders to better systematize their Operating System in a way that enables a culture of Continuous Improvement.
Be among the first to download this bluntly honest and candid document showing American manufacturing leaders what prevailing issues need to be addressed and how to address them.
Feel free to share this link with colleagues, friends, or anyone else interested in understanding how to improve factory performance.
There are 0 reviews posted on this application.